Hiring Home Health Aides (HHA) – Apply below
We are seeking Home Health Aides across Miami-Dade County and Broward County to provide personal care to our elderly and disabled clients in their own homes.
Immediate openings! Start now at $15 per hour!
No experience necessary, we are hiring and will train (free of cost) through our Learn & Work program.
- US work authorization and social security card (required)
- Driver’s license or state of Florida identification card (required)
- HHA/CNA 75-hour Certification or 40-hour HHA training course (i.e. Learn & Work – will hire and train)
- Current adult CPR certificate
- Dependable transportation
- Mobile device with data plan
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be able to communicate with clients
- Ability to lift, pull, or push at least 25 lbs
- Must receive 6 in-service credit hours each calendar year
Flexible shifts available:
- 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Hours available Monday to Sunday
- Perform home health care and household chores
- Assist with client personal care activities, i.e. bathing, grooming, cleaning, cooking, etc.
- Write reports on the client’s condition
- Help patients with mobility
- Escort patients to the doctor’s office or hospital
- Other duties as assigned
Apply to become a Home Health Aide: