Hiring Home Health Aides (HHA) – Apply below
We are seeking Home Health Aides across Miami-Dade County and Broward County to provide personal care to our elderly and disabled clients in their own homes. Immediate openings! No experience necessary, we are hiring and will train (free of cost).
- US work authorization and social security card (required)
- Driver’s license or state of Florida identification card (required)
- HHA/CNA 75-hour Certification or 40-hour HHA training course (i.e. Learn & Work – will hire and train)
- Current adult CPR certificate
- Dependable transportation
- Mobile device with data plan
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be able to communicate with clients
- Ability to lift, pull, or push at least 25 lbs
- Must receive 6 in-service credit hours each calendar year
Flexible shifts available:
- 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Hours available Monday to Sunday
- Perform home health care and household chores
- Assist with client personal care activities, i.e. bathing, grooming, cleaning, cooking, etc.
- Write reports on the client’s condition
- Help patients with mobility
- Escort patients to the doctor’s office or hospital
- Other duties as assigned
Apply to become a Home Health Aide: